Sundays from 10:15-10:45AM
Bring your family and gather with us in-person for a fun time of worship and teaching! You’ll experience a fast-paced, attention-grabbing, high energy program designed for your children (up through Grade 5), led by our NextGen Ministry Team. There is also a special “Parent Connect Corner” where our adult ministry staff team will have a brief segment to speak into the lives of parents each week.
- Sundays from 10:15-10:45AM in NextGen Theater.
- No registration required. Families must attend service together. Sorry, no drop-offs.
- Limited seating available due to social distancing. First come, first served.
- Masks are required for everyone 10 years and older.
- Monthly Parent Connect @ Home boxes will be available for pickup. If you can’t make it, schedule a pick-up or delivery with Diana Ramirez at email@example.com.
- NextGen programming will continue online (up through Grade 12), along with zoom small groups (K-Grade 5 on Sundays @ 4PM) and weekly Preschool Praise Party (2-5 year olds on Sundays at 1PM). Email us for secure zoom links.
- Student small groups, Grades 6-12, meet weekly on Wednesdays from 7-8PM.
Limited seating available. In order to maintain social distancing, we are only able to accommodate 21 families at this time, first come first served.
What if we miss the service? You can watch our teaching experience online at any time during the week on our website or Springcreek Kids YouTube channel.