Families, join us weekly on Saturdays from 5:00-5:45pm for a fun time of worship and teaching for the whole family in our new Family Service! You’ll experience a fast-paced, attention-grabbing, high energy program designed for your children (up through 5th grade), led by our NextGen Ministry Team. There’s also going to be a special “Parent Connect Corner” where our adult ministry staff team will have a brief segment to speak into the life of parents each week. Please make sure you complete the registration to let us know you’ll be joining us!
- Saturdays from 5:00-5:45pm through December 5, 2020.
- Sundays from 10:15-10:45am starting December 13, 2020.
- Register online below.
- Monthly PC @ Home boxes available for pickup.
- NextGen programming will continue online (up through 12th grade), along with zoom small groups (K-5th Grade on Sundays @ 4pm) and weekly preschool praise party (2-5 year olds on Sundays at 1pm). Email us for secure zoom links.
- Student small groups, Grades 6-12, meet weekly on Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00pm.
Why do we need to register? In order to maintain social distancing, we are only able to accommodate 21 families at this time.
How will registration work? Beginning in November, we will be checking families in as they arrive. Our self check-in kiosks will be closed; one of our volunteers will be at the door checking in all families.
What if I forget to register? If you haven’t registered, you will be asked to wait to see if we have space. Spaces for no-shows will be released 5 minutes after the program begins.
What if registration is full? If registration is full, you can watch our teaching experience online at https://www.springcreekchurch.org/next-gen/student-kids/#kids, at any time during the week. Also, don’t forget to join us for our weekly zoom small group meet-ups, Sundays from 4-4:30pm. Email email@example.com for the secure link.