Why Give Back?
Giving reflects a grateful heart and hundreds of individuals and families give generously and joyfully every week to continue the ministry at Springcreek Church. No matter where you've been or what you've done, you matter to God.
We're glad you're here.
Each service and event experience is our gift to you, no strings attached. If you're a guest, please feel no obligation to give. But if you want to join with us to make a difference in our community, we invite you to give joyfully.
Benefits to Online Giving
- You are taking a step of faith, deciding in advance to faithfully give.
- You will simplify your life.
- You will be helping the church make record keeping much easier.
- You can focus on worshiping God...instead of fumbling with your checkbook or wallet.
Text to Give
It's Simple. Easy. Convenient.
Get on board the simplest way to share your giving by registering for "Text to Give." You only have to register once then you simply text your gift amount to the designated Springcreek text number and that's it. You get a confirmation text and you have contributed to the ministry of Springcreek Church.
Springcreek SMS “Text To Give” Number: 972.325.7471
1. Text the amount you would donate.
2. If this is your first time, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Click the registration link and enter your payment information.
4. You should get a confirmation text.
Giving to Benevolence
Giving to benevolence allows us all to connect with God's heart for humanity in need. We offer accountable assistance for needs within the Springcreek community and in the community around us throughout the year.
Please prayerfully consider a gift to the benevolence fund beyond your tithe and regular giving.
By doing this you will be engaging in a sense of worship and grace far beyond the gift itself.
You may give by check in the offering boxes, please designate by writing "benevolence" in the memo line or you can give through the giving kiosks in the lobby by directing your offering to "benevolence."
Thank you and may God bless your generosity.